- Philips Lumileds EMC3030 Chips
- TOMCARLINE Drivers (MeanWell Optional)
- 60W to 200W configurations
- Wide Spread 120° beam angles
- Exceptional 140lm/w
- Optional motion & daylight sensors
- Optional emergency lighting backup
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Suspension Kit Included
- Huge 50,000 hours lifespan
- Storage Facilities
- Data Centres
- Retail Outlets
- Gantries & Walkways
- Wholesale Stores
Stylish, compact and versatile. Brightman’s Delta range offer an affordable yet robust solution for your linear lighting requirements.
Lightweight and extremely energy efficient they can be suspended or surface mounted individually or in series to provided constant wide angle illumination over any distance.
Available in colour temperatures from warm to cool white and with optional motion or daylight sensing they’re suitable for a host of applications from indoor carparks to showrooms or even offices and kitchens.
And, as a business, you can write off the cost of energy-saving equipment against your taxable profit in the first year. Find out more…
Save on your electricity bills with Brightman Delta LED Linear Lights
- Benefit from huge energy savings when you pair the Brightman Delta Linear with our motion or lux sensor. You will avoid lighting an empty room and you can even set the sensor to varying degrees of light when no-one is around to activate the sensor
- Set the light (lux) sensor to a level of your choice to turn off the lamp if there is enough natural light
- Integrated heat sink and isolated driver compartment means you’ll benefit from increased heat dissipation and a longer life
Beautifully designed, compact and powerful, Brighton's Delta Linear Lights surpass expectation!
If you’re looking for great quality LED High Bay or Low Bay lights we can help. Call our experts today on
+44 (0)1949 843 920
DIALUX LIGHTING SIMULATION
Looking for a more tailored solution for your lighting project? Brightman can provide a full evaluation of your site providing simulated lighting diagrams to suit your needs.
Find out more