- Nichia chips
- Tridonic drivers
- Quick fit modular attachments
- 30°, 60°, 90° and 120° beam angles
- Wide Spread 120° beam angles
- Exceptional 160lm/w
- Optional motion & daylight sensors
- Optional emergency lighting backup
- IP20 & IP65 options
- Suspended or surface mountable
- Huge 50,000 hours lifespan
- Storage Facilities
- Data Centres
- Retail Outlets
- Gantries & Walkways
- Wholesale Stores
Brightman’s ARC LED linear lighting system offers all the necessary features to handle a multitude of applications within industrial, commercial and retail sectors.
With a choice of seven different optical lenses, the system is glare and flicker free, showing your products at their best, whilst still giving your customers and staff a comfortable environment to shop and work in. The LED modules are installed in a continuous row with no interruptions, ensuring perfect uniformity of light.
Thanks to the pre-installed 8 and 12 connecting wires within the trunking rail, emergency lighting can be integrated into standard lighting with two independent emergency lighting circuits, and the optional self-contained battery. Brightman’s linear lighting can provide full power or reduced power, and emergency lighting in the event of power failure. The units combine general lighting and automatically-operating emergency lighting into one integrated lighting solution.
And, as a business, you can write off the cost of energy-saving equipment against your taxable profit in the first year. Find out more…
Save on your electricity bills with the Brightman ARC Modular LED Linear Light.
- Benefit from huge energy savings when you pair the Brightman ARC Linear system with optional motion and daylight sensors. You will avoid lighting an empty room and you can even set the sensor to varying degrees of light when no-one is around to activate the sensor
- Set the light (lux) sensor to a level of your choice to turn off the lamp if there is enough natural light
- Integrated heat sink and isolated driver compartment means you’ll benefit from increased heat dissipation and a longer life
Pre-configured trunking provides single or 3 phase wiring along with motion sensing and emergency power cables.
Install the trunking into any configuration you wish in continuous length of up to 105 Meters.
Then simply clip in the LED modules allowing you to change brightness and beam angles at any interval.
The ARC’s unique trunking system also supports track spotlighting and motion or daylight sensing modules enabling endless configurations.
|Input Voltage:||AC220-240V 50/60Hz|
|LED Power:||35W, 50W, 70W options|
|Module Lengths||150cm & 300cm|
|Trunking Lengths||600cm, 1500cm, 3000cm & 4500cm|
|Beam Angle:||30°, 60°, 90°, 120°, Double or left/right asymmetric|
|Dimmable:||Optional 1-10V / DALI|
|CCT:||3000K / 4000K / 5000K / 6500K|
|CRI:||≥80 or ≥90|
|Emergency Battery Backup:||Optional 1.5hrs to 3hrs|
|Motion/Daylight Sensor:||Optional module|
|Operating Temperature:||-25° to +60°C|