- Philips Lumileds
- High Power 130lm/w
- Optional Motion Sensors
- Available in 40°, 60°, 90°, 110° beam angles
- IP65 waterproof
- Available in 150W & 200W
- Chain or adjustable bracket mounting
- 50,000 hours lifespan
- Conference Centres
- Sports Facilities
- Logistics and cargo centres
- Production Lines
Reliable, easy to install and energy efficient, Brightman’s Orion LED High Bays provide a hugely affordable solution without compromising on quality. They are perfect for your shop, showroom, warehouse or indoor sports centre.
Supplied with a clear or opaque diffuser, the Orion LED High Bay is quite simply the best all-round value for money High Bay on the market. Offering superb build quality and branded component parts, a five year guarantee and brilliant illumination at a price you’ll love.
And, as a business, you can write off the cost of energy-saving equipment against your taxable profit in the first year. Find out more…
Reliable, energy-saving and effective – The Brightman Orion LED High Bay!
- Benefit from huge energy savings when you pair the Brightman Orion High Bay with our motion and lux sensor. You will avoid lighting an empty room and you can even set the sensor to varying degrees of light when no-one is around to activate the sensor
- Set the light (lux) sensor to a level of your choice to turn off the lamp if there is enough natural light
- Producing a staggering 130 lumens per watt, our 150 watt LED lights produce as much light as most of our competitors 200 watt products. This means you are using far fewer watt hours, significantly reducing your electricity bill
- Integrated heat sink and isolated driver compartment means you’ll benefit from increased heat dissipation and a longer life for your LED High Bays
- Our patented die cast aluminium heat sink is designed for maximum heat dissipation.