- Magnesium alloy body and heatsink, the ultimate light weight corrosion resistant flood light.
- 140lm/w Nichia LED’s
- 6063 grade aluminium wall fixing bracket, perfect for coastal areas where corrosion is a problem.
- Optical lenses as standard
- Asymmetrical 130 x 80 degree beam angle, focuses the light where it’s needed
- IP65 rated
- Public Parks & Gardens
- Exterior Feature Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Car Parks
- Domestic Patios & Gardens
- Internal & External Warehouse
- Loading Bays
Incorporating the very latest LED technology, Brightman LED Flood Lights give you effective, reliable and efficient illumination.
A cleverly designed external aluminium-finned heatsink provides excellent cooling, dramatically extending the life of your LEDs. This means you will benefit from better illumination for longer and lower maintenance/repair costs. All our LED lights come with a full five-year guarantee.
Suitable for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications, these LED Flood Lights offer a versatile and energy-efficient alternative to traditional floodlights.
Brightman 700 series LED Floodlights are also perfect for any offshore, marine or coastal application. Sea spray and salt air can cause tremendous damage to lights, corroding them and leaving them looking unsightly. All our 700 series LED Floodlights can be supplied with Dacromet® coating and all fittings are SUS 316 stainless steel, making these units ideal for ports, quays and any coastal location.
And, as a business, you can write off the cost of energy-saving equipment against your taxable profit in the first year. Find out more…