- Philips Lumileds or Osram chips
- Mean Well Drivers for ultimate reliability
- 60W to 300W configurations
- 25° to 120° beam angles
- Optional motion & daylight sensors
- Optional emergency lighting backup
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Suspended or surface mountable
- Huge 50,000 hours lifespan
- Storage Facilities
- Data Centres
- Retail Outlets
- Gantries & Walkways
- Wholesale Stores
Brightman’s Helix LED Flat Bay takes versatility to the next level. Powerful enough for high ceiling applications while encompassing wide ranging beam angles and an ultra slim design suitable for Low Bay lighting, there is no compromise with the Helix.
Sleek, lightweight, efficient and specifically designed for a wide range of aisle illumination. With typical energy savings of over 60% when compared with traditional fixtures, further increased using either 1-10V or DALI intelligent dimming and compatible with all leading sensor manufacturers.
The Helix’s powerful output and precision optics are especially suited to supermarkets, warehouses or sports halls requiring optimum brightness and minimum glare.
And, as a business, you can write off the cost of energy-saving equipment against your taxable profit in the first year. Find out more…
Save on your electricity bills with Brightman Helix LED Flat Rack
- Benefit from huge energy savings when you pair the Brightman Helix LED Flat Rack with our motion or lux sensor. You will avoid lighting an empty room and you can even set the sensor to varying degrees of light when no-one is around to activate the sensor
- Set the light (lux) sensor to a level of your choice to turn off the lamp if there is enough natural light
- Integrated heat sink and isolated driver compartment means you’ll benefit from increased heat dissipation and a longer life