- High Power 160lm/w Philips Lumileds
- Mean Well Driver for ultimate reliability
- Multidirectional LED Modules
- Multi-flow thermal distribution for optimal efficiency
- Interchangeable 30°, 60° and 120° degree lenses
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Light weight with 90° tilt fixing bracket
- 50,000 hours lifespan
- Open warehouses
- Storage facilities
- Car parks
- Parks and courses
- Light industrial centres
The most versatile of all Brightman LED lamps, the Vega can be used as a multidirectional Floodlight or a High Bay. It is the ideal solution for illuminating large areas such as car parks and factories, with the minimal number of lamps and masts.
Used as a high bay, the Vega gives you endless possibilities. For open warehousing and storage sheds, the light coverage is unmatched. For factories, where higher lumens are required for detailed work, you can simply reduce the angle of the outer lamps, ensuring you benefit from more light where you need it.
On the three module version, it is possible to have a 60° spotlight in the centre, and 120° Floodlights on either side, thus enabling you to light larger areas with a single lamp.
As with all Brightman products only branded components are used during manufacture. The Vega multidirectional lamps are simple to install and come with a full five-year guarantee.
And, as a business, you can write off the cost of energy-saving equipment against your taxable profit in the first year. Find out more…
Save on your electricity bills with Brightman Vega Multidirectional LED Floodlights/Highbays
- Producing a staggering 160 lumens per watt, you will use far fewer watt hours, significantly reducing your electricity bill
- Lightweight, the Vega is easy to install
- Unique multi-flow aluminium cooling fans provide maximum heat dissipation. This ensures that you benefit from optimum efficiency and a longer life for your LED lights
- Evenly illuminate your environment – the Vega’s rotatable modular design coupled with interchangeable 30°, 60° and 120° lenses provide endless possibilities
- Meanwell drivers ensure maximum reliability, reducing your repair and maintenance costs
- 50,000 hours lifespan
A hugely versatile lighting solution, the Brightman Vega gives you endless possibilities. With unmatched light coverage, it's a reliable and efficient way to illuminate large areas
If you’re looking for great quality LED Floodlights lights we can help. Call our experts today on
+44 (0)1949 843 920
DIALUX LIGHTING SIMULATION
Looking for a more tailored solution for your lighting project? Brightman can provide a full evaluation of your site providing simulated lighting diagrams to suit your needs.