- Cold forged aluminium heat sink for maximum heat dispersion
- High Power 140lm/w Nichia Chips
- Mean Well Drivers for ultimate reliability
- Available with motion or daylight sensors
- Optional emergency battery backup*
- IP65 waterproof
- Hook or adjustable bracket mounting
- 8 Year Guarantee
- Black or white housing options
*Battery replacement required every 24 months through our simple replacement plan
- Conference Centres
- Sports Facilities
- Logistics and cargo centres
- Production Lines
Reliable, easy to install and energy efficient, Brightman’s Cygnus 2 Dimmable LED High Bays are the perfect solution for your shop, showroom, warehouse or indoor sports centre.
Supplied with a clear or opaque diffuser, these high quality LED Highbays are ideal for retail use. Featuring an anti-glare reflector, they will provide a warm glow to your ceiling while illuminating your products to the best possible advantage. The Cygnus2 LED High Bay can also be supplied with a CRI>90 providing near natural daylight conditions that will show your products at their best.
Built from branded component parts, these efficient and reliable lights are simple to install by hook or ring and come with a full eight year guarantee.
And, as a business, you can write off the cost of energy-saving equipment against your taxable profit in the first year. Find out more…
Save on your electricity bills with Brightman Cygnus 2 dimmable LED High Bays
- Benefit from huge energy savings when you pair the Brightman Cygnus 2 dimmable High Bay with our motion and lux sensor. You will avoid lighting an empty room and you can even set the sensor to varying degrees of light when no-one is around to activate the sensor
- Set the light (lux) sensor to a level of your choice to turn off the lamp if there is enough natural light
- Producing a staggering 140 lumens per watt, our 150 watt LED lights produce as much light as most of our competitors 200 watt products. This means you are using far fewer watt hours, significantly reducing your electricity bill
- Integrated heat sink and isolated driver compartment means you’ll benefit from increased heat dissipation and a longer life for your LED High Bays
- The heat sink is cold-forged from a solid ingot of 100% pure aluminium and is anodized prior to powder coating. This ensures no flaking or peeling even when installed in the harshest of environments
Built to be robust, designed to be efficient, powered to be bright, the Cygnus 2 High Bay is the complete package for mid to high ceiling applications
If you’re looking for great quality LED High Bay lights we can help. Call our experts today on
+44 (0)1949 843 920
DIALUX LIGHTING SIMULATION
Looking for a more tailored solution for your lighting project? Brightman can provide a full evaluation of your site providing simulated lighting diagrams to suit your needs.